V 3.1.3 Go app out in play store

But the $64,000.00 question is does this new version work as it is supposed to? Anyone testing it, successfully or otherwise should be encouraged to share their results with us.
I too was forced to upgrade DJI Go. Now I lose RC signal around 300 ft and it returns home. Never had this before. Anyone else experiencing this?
My phone updated GO to 3.1.2 overnight. My question now is do I have to update my P3S and batteries? Was trying not to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sent from my QTASUN1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I too was forced to upgrade DJI Go. Now I lose RC signal around 300 ft and it returns home. Never had this before. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hello a few times happened to me. Take of to fly 200m and signal off. RTH back. Flying over the same ones direction and 700m in just fine. God knows why.

Ready don't think losing a signal has much to do with which app you're using. That has more to do with FW, equipment, location. The app is just reporting the lost signal the other components are sensing.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have Go updated to 3.1.3 and am running FW 1.7.90 on the P3S using a Samsung tablet. Have not flown since the Go update .
Is there any worries, bugs, gremlins, or anything i should be wary of. Trying to fly in the morning for some sunrise pics and videos.
Video feed is laggy on samsung galaxy s7 with 3.1.3. Downgraded to 3.1.1 which solved the issue.

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just got back and yes video is laggy. Will downgrade and check it at a later time. No other problems tho, good day to fly.

Sent from my SM-T280 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Different devices, different combos, different conditions, different results. Everyone has to find what is best for themselves. Not a universal setting for all.
This is my opinion.

Doesn't your device automatically force an update upon launching of the Go app back to the latest?

I have 2.9.1 installed on both my Android mobiles. The only thing I get prompted for (once every day or so) is a request to update with one option to remind me later. Check out the post I linked below. Once I followed the posters steps I was back in business with 2.9.1 No root required.

UPDATE: Just noticed the poster said his problem returned and had to re-edit the file. I have been running 2.9.2 for 4-6 days now and have never seen the "Updat or die" prompt again.

Forced Go App Update -Workaround

Instructions read somewhere here. Turn on and unite all.Then disconnected from the drone WiFi and switch to home Wi-Fi. In Dji app look at map. Then I pass the spot on the map where I'll Fly. Switch WiFi back. Part of the map I saw remains in the cache.Sory for translate.

Last edited:
OK, this is a P3S. While connected to the drone WiFi and no alternative connection to get internet, connection to Here failed so app resorted to Google. Although Google would also be unreachable. Hmm.

Yes in Europe is a lot of things differently senselessly Illogical rules and regulations.What works in the EU does not work in the US, and vice versa

I have 2.9.1 installed on both my Android mobiles. The only thing I get prompted for (once every day or so) is a request to update with one option to remind me later. Check out the post I linked below. Once I followed the posters steps I was back in business with 2.9.1 No root required.

UPDATE: Just noticed the poster said his problem returned and had to re-edit the file. I have been running 2.9.2 for 4-6 days now and have never seen the "Updat or die" prompt again.

Forced Go App Update -Workaround
It's not a big deal, the new Go version works perfectly fine.

Yes in Europe is a lot of things differently senselessly Illogical rules and regulations.What works in the EU does not work in the US, and vice versa

There is advantage to EU in terms of Warranty's ..... a) longer duration, b) tough for Companies to void, c) strict Fit for Purpose regulations ..... soon makes brand names sit up and take notice !!

We can even copy Copyrighted Discs etc. - as long as we copy to create working copy and own the original. Microsoft has lost a lot of arguments on that one !!

Nigel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94