Upgrade nightmare

Reaction score
First off I consider myself pretty tech savy, but this has just been a nightmare!

I started with the manufacture gimbal that was jammed so I decided to upgrade to a better gimbal.
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/dji-phantom- ... oller.html

I installed the gimbal and configured it software wise so it was working. I went to put the phantom's shell back on and I accidentally shorted out all 4 motors with too long of screws. So I bought the new 2312 motors and V2 speed controllers. I have them all soldered in and hooked up just like the old ones. Now when I go to start my phantom I have constant flashing yellow lights, the little red transmitter light is not working, my gimbal goes berserk and of course the motors won't start.

I have checked all of the firmware and tested the connections of every solder. What else could be wrong with this dumb thing?

That is what I have found in research; however, I do not know a good place to start other than completely replacing the receiver board inside the phantom. Quite a bit of money and work if that does not solve the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94