Unable to connect to camera

Reaction score
I have searched and haven't seen this problem :

I can connect to my Vision Wi-Fi. When I load the app, the camera option is blurred out and it will not link, even though it is connected to my wifi. I have tried power cycling many times over. I even re-installed the app. Any suggestions?

What kind of device are you trying to run the app with? Latest version of the app?

I was running 1.0.4.0 for android just fine as of Sunday. It automatically updated to 1.0.5.0 and then it caused the "unable to connect to phantom" screen that some people are having with the recent update. With absolutely no help from DJI and no solutions to that problem on here, I downgraded to both 1.0.4.0 and 1.0.3.9 and I am having the issue I mentioned above.

tfiset said:
I was running 1.0.4.0 for android just fine as of Sunday. It automatically updated to 1.0.5.0 and then it caused the "unable to connect to phantom" screen that some people are having with the recent update. With absolutely no help from DJI and no solutions to that problem on here, I downgraded to both 1.0.4.0 and 1.0.3.9 and I am having the issue I mentioned above.

Have you connected the vehicle to the Assistant software and verified your firmware is up to date?

Yes, everything is up to date.

With the latest version of the app - I just get the same "Phantom Connection Broken" images with the white triangle on the camera screen with everything on the camera screen grayed out.

With previous versions I downgraded to - I just get a grayed out camera logo on the main DJI app page.

I know my friend had this exact issue with his and it is now at DJI in California (with over 4 weeks before they say they will ship it back). The thing is, there were zero issues before the app updated to 1.0.5.0 for both of us. There must be more people out there with this issue. His app is iOS and mine is Android based.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl