UHF rx?

Reaction score
been a while since i have had a phantom but just bought a p4 and was wondering if anyone has thought about installing a uhf rx in one? like a micro tbs crossfire? having both video and rc on same frequency is tough. i have had my tbs mini crossfire out 18 miles one way in a plane. granted i had better separation on equipment but still. and i know we can't get that fa because of battery life but we want to be able to hit the limit. I am just reaching here and newly back to phantoms so don't kill me.

been a while since i have had a phantom but just bought a p4 and was wondering if anyone has thought about installing a uhf rx in one? like a micro tbs crossfire? having both video and rc on same frequency is tough. i have had my tbs mini crossfire out 18 miles one way in a plane. granted i had better separation on equipment but still. and i know we can't get that fa because of battery life but we want to be able to hit the limit. I am just reaching here and newly back to phantoms so don't kill me.

Its a closed proprietary system the light bridge protocol, which is what is used to send video back.

The only option is to upgrade the antenna of the RC controller and fly for miles with it. Check out MaxxUAV for a great deal

MaxxUAV.com ItElite MaxxRange Availability

thats why i was thinking of just changing the tx rx side of the craft. leaving the vtx with dji light bridge. i ordered the plus system from maxxuav today. will be here this week and i am going to try. thanks for the reply

Reactions: Got Aerial

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94