Twitchy phantom

Reaction score
Hello was wondering have any of you every experienced a twitch phantom. It’s almost as if a motor was tryin to lock up. I’ve replaced those because I was getting a motor overloaded message. The problem still exist. Any ideas???

I think you might have to explain the Twitch in a little more detail and possibly a little film of it doing it. If it flies
Good luck

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Figured it out apparently I have a bad battery I own five and one of them does this really bad when in use. A second does it a little and the other three fly perfectly. Also the one that does is really bad started going into critically low voltage situation at 96% last night so out is goes. Anybody got any ideas

Reactions: Capt KO
Figured it out apparently I have a bad battery I own five and one of them does this really bad when in use. A second does it a little and the other three fly perfectly. Also the one that does is really bad started going into critically low voltage situation at 96% last night so out is goes. Anybody got any ideas
Check the cells on all your batteries. It appears you have some cells going bad

I had one battery that showed fully charged when I took off and two minutes later it said it was critically low and started to auto-land. I was afraid to use the battery for several months and used my other four. One day I had some time on my hands and took the "bad" battery and charged it up and flew it at low altitude until it was down to about 5 percent. Then I charged it back up and found that it was fully functional and all the cells were strong. In the past year through many flights it has worked perfectly.

Reactions: krodshat2020

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT