Trying to get better at this.

Reaction score
So here are two videos I made from a trip down to San Pedro, Ca yesterday. I failed myself a bit by getting there late which made trying to shoot in peace and without people impossible, but I actually felt like a drone ambassador because there were so many people coming up to ask me questions. Been watching lots of videos on photography with the Phantom, but to be honest it seems like im a long way from it all settling in 'naturally' Thanks again to folks on this forum for posting so much info for newbies like myself to pour over and slowly learn. Anyways, here they are.

cheers

Try using POI on the Bell. Set your POI when you are directly above the spire on the top then back up your desired radius to go around it and select apply. While its running around the Bell you can lower the Phantom to the altitude that you had it in the top video. You can change the altitude up or down from you set your POI

Cool video though. I need to take my Phantom there this weekend if its not raining.

Reactions: Langstonius
Try using POI on the Bell. Set your POI when you are directly above the spire on the top then back up your desired radius to go around it and select apply. While its running around the Bell you can lower the Phantom to the altitude that you had it in the top video. You can change the altitude up or down from you set your POI

Cool video though. I need to take my Phantom there this weekend if its not raining.
Thanks! Appreciate the feedback

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nwbailey