Trying the no live feed fix

Well, looks like I have the same problem as a lot of you, black screen syndrome !.
I have just taken Phantom 2 vision plus apart, and mine has the new style (with holes) WiFi module, has anyone else had this problem on the new ones.
Done the ping test, and it is def not responding.
Anyone up for repairing mine ?, at the right price of course, (PM me with Price, info etc)
Yeah I'm in the UK
PM ME for info

Hi all,
Just wanted to let y'all know that I had put together the tutorial mentioned earlier in this thread: (DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus Blank Screen Corrupt NAND fix ) Glad to hear it has helped some people out!

Any questions or recommended changes to the instructions, please let me know. Happy to help out (I'm in the US). I am up to ~20 repaired modules now with 2 or 3 that couldn't be repaired.

Cheers!

Hi all,
Just wanted to let y'all know that I had put together the tutorial mentioned earlier in this thread: (DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus Blank Screen Corrupt NAND fix ) Glad to hear it has helped some people out!

Any questions or recommended changes to the instructions, please let me know. Happy to help out (I'm in the US). I am up to ~20 repaired modules now with 2 or 3 that couldn't be repaired.

Cheers!
Well Done okstuv for mastering this repair !!!, I have passed your post link around on the Forum and the Phantom 2 Vision Plus Facebook Group, I hope you don't mind !.
Now I know who was the original writer of the instructions I will give you all the praise in the future!.
Your repair method was/is so concise, and certainly worked for me (after a few attempts!)
I would like to thank you personally for all your hard work in coming up with this repair.

Are DJI Holding up there "little pinky" and admitting anything yet?.

They should be slaughtered for allowing this situation to even arise!!.
Once again my profound thanks from all us Black Screen Boys!!.

Reactions: crash1sttime
Thanks Ceejay! No direct admission of guilt from DJI, but I'd read in a forum somewhere that they were quietly repairing these outside of warranty for a while. I doubt they still would since P2s are fairly old tech now...

Cheers!

Thanks Ceejay! No direct admission of guilt from DJI, but I'd read in a forum somewhere that they were quietly repairing these outside of warranty for a while. I doubt they still would since P2s are fairly old tech now...

Cheers!

Could I suggest that in your PDF INSTRUCTION of the Wifi Module repair for the PHANTOM VISION 2, that you somehow tell the Muppets that are out there how to put the files into a directory, I called mine FLASH ,then How they get the directory into the DOS command box !.

Example: CD C:\FLASH\sfh_DM36x.exe –nandflash –v –p "COM1" ubl1_editedByGaucho.img u-boot_modifiedByGaucho.img

Its amazing how many people do not know basic DOS commands
and I think a bit of Basic DOS explanation would not be amiss.
Many Thanks (Once Again)

Great feedback. That's one (big) assumption I made in there and wouldn't notice without your review. Will change it soon.

Thanks!

Great feedback. That's one (big) assumption I made in there and wouldn't notice without your review. Will change it soon.

Thanks!
I would not have suggested it ,but, for the fact I have just spent a hour to and froing messages to a Guy in New Zealand, on how to do it!, but. I think I got him there in the end, hopefully !.
Thanks again.
P.S. send me a link to the new PDF ,when you amend it.
Thanks again !

Feel free to use these, if it's any help

P.S. Just created these from the web link

Attachments

• DJI Phantom 2 Vision NAND REPAIR.pdf
    396.6 KB · Views: 3,494
  • DJI Phantom 2 Vision NAND REPAIR.zip
    324 KB · Views: 511
A

Thanks!

Lol ask JDot, DOS has confused him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94