Trans Union commercial

Reaction score
There's a commercial where a guys sitting on a bench and a hovering p2 is overhead and the GoPro zooms in real far and you clearly see the guys cell phone. No wonder people have a legitimate reason for privacy concerns. Anyone know where I can get one?

Does DJI give them permission to make this garbage with their products?... The media sure is bang'in every angle they can for their anti-UAV movement... lol.

Talk about jumping right in there with advertising that is up with the times - yikes! Pretty slick, move on their part!

Despite our inside knowledge there's no visible branding of the quad.

Nor is this the first appearance of a Phantom or close facsimile.

The Phantom's design has been copied by numerous manufacturers such that we all 'know' what was the inspiration.

Regardless of whether they are infringing on any companies "permission" it is irritating that drones keep getting used in commercials in a way that perpetuates negative stereotypes. Makes me sad....

Despite our inside knowledge there's no visible branding of the quad.

Nor is this the first appearance of a Phantom or close facsimile.

The Phantom's design has been copied by numerous manufacturers such that we all 'know' what was the inspiration.
Well, it fell out of the sky so we're pretty sure it's a Phantom ....

Regardless of whether they are infringing on any companies "permission" it is irritating that drones keep getting used in commercials in a way that perpetuates negative stereotypes. Makes me sad....
As opposed to the singing garbageman or the cute pick pocket? It's hyperbole, not reality.

I've been singing that song in my head for 2 days and I'm... Not getting to know you EVER :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94