Tornado damage in North Carolina!

Reaction score
A tornado touched down in Iredell County, NC yesterday. I went out today and captured some footage of the damage. If you look closely you can see the path the tornado took. I'm shocked the houses at the end are still standing. They got super lucky. Fortunately no one was killed in this tornado, only a few injuries. I know it's not the smoothest, I was fighting 25 mph winds, but I'm happy with it over all

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A tornado touched down in Iredell County, NC yesterday. I went out today and captured some footage of the damage. If you look closely you can see the path the tornado took. I'm shocked the houses at the end are still standing. They got super lucky. Fortunately no one was killed in this tornado, only a few injuries. I know it's not the smoothest, I was fighting 25 mph winds, but I'm happy with it over all

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow good footage ,,mean ,,like a monster truck drove through ,,,hope people ok,,,glad we not get wind like that,,little tornados here,,,,best of luck:oops:

Dang, that looks bad. I hope everyone is safe. Why,,,,,,,all ,,,,,,,the ,,,,,,,commas,,,,,,,? Just curious,,,,,,,,

Dang, that looks bad. I hope everyone is safe. Why,,,,,,,all ,,,,,,,the ,,,,,,,commas,,,,,,,? Just curious,,,,,,,,
Stupid habit I have ,splits my comments short so I don't have to right long stories ! Will watch my future posts sorry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen