Time to File a Class Action Lawsuit Regarding the P4P+

Are you interested in joining a class action lawsuit regarding the P4P+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hit them where it hurts - in the $$$. The mandatory logon must go. Lost an entire weekend because they were down and didn't know it. Emergency Services using this equipment should be very concerned.

Customer service and communications MUST improve. Can't allow communist attitudes to enter US businesses.

Welcome to DJI Consumer Advocacy and Awareness - Just started last week. Working with legal and compliance now as well as compiling information concerning real consumer experience. Goal - force removal of the mandatory logon and improve customer service and communications or run them out of the US market.

Feel free to visit the site and use the Drop Us A Line link. Only factual complaints with documented proof of your experience.

you have read the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you were in such a rush to get going haven't you? Those bits about agreeing not to start class action law suits should be particularly interesting to you :)
Terms and conditions are just legal speak for see you in court. Easily overridden, especially for companies such as DJI where customer experience has no value outside the $$$ they generate.

They'll never offer this voluntarily simply because its admitting they released a faulty product an offer like this only comes after you get the legal system involved , all the negative feedback on the forums is the gasoline all you need now is one motivated individual to seek counsel and start the fire .
Fire has been started last week. www.dji-advocacy.com. Framework only right now. Working with compliance and legal before I go live with all the Info required to inform Emergency Services and consumers from purchasing DJI. After being removed from all the official DJI groups for complaining too loudly I have reached my limit.

No. I'm suggesting that people should not expect to hold a manufacturer liable for a failure to appropriately research suitability of a product for their purposes prior to purchase.

That part of the problem. DJI goes to EXTREME lengths to cover up those details they don't want public, including removing complainers from the forums and official DJI Facebook groups.

Hit them where it hurts - in the $$$. The mandatory logon must go. Lost an entire weekend because they were down and didn't know it. Emergency Services using this equipment should be very concerned.

Customer service and communications MUST improve. Can't allow communist attitudes to enter US businesses.

Welcome to DJI Consumer Advocacy and Awareness - Just started last week. Working with legal and compliance now as well as compiling information concerning real consumer experience. Goal - force removal of the mandatory logon and improve customer service and communications or run them out of the US market.

Feel free to visit the site and use the Drop Us A Line link. Only factual complaints with documented proof of your experience.

Or, you could just go and buy a competing product..... if you don't like DJI, there are many other drone makers out there, that's why it's called a free market.

Reactions: NHABD and The Roach
Or, you could just go and buy a competing product..... if you don't like DJI, there are many other drone makers out there, that's why it's called a free market.
Already done. I'm just making sure other consumers know what they are getting in to. They have the best product in its class in the world. They also have the worst service, worst communication and complete lack of customer appreciation. This communistic business approach must stop in the US.

Already done. I'm just making sure other consumers know what they are getting in to. They have the best product in its class in the world. They also have the worst service, worst communication and complete lack of customer appreciation. This communistic business approach must stop in the US.

Just out of interest....how does poor customer service translate into 'communistic business approach'?

Just out of interest....how does poor customer service translate into 'communistic business approach'?
It's not just poor service but they have planned it this way. No other company I know of keeps its customers is the dark as DJI does - service outage, no explanation, failing firmware upgrades w/ no explanation, banned from Forums for asking too many questions. They also do go as far as deleting posts concerning complaints with facts backing them up. No other device I can think of, REQUIRES one to log on unless its to provide identification for a service. My biggest question is why (and to inform as soon as I prove it) any US emergency service would rely on remote communist infrastructure to use equipment. What if North Korea goes south and China starts blocking inbound US traffic? Additionally, I've read that Chinese companies are REQUIRED to use Chinese infrastructure, I'm still working to clear that one up.

Additionally, companies that provide devices which require logon also have 24x7 operations and redundant system to insure there are no outages. Where are DJIs?

We continue to let this go and we'll be logging on to our cars to drive. How would one like to go out Monday morning to find their car isn't functional due to an infrastructure or authentication issue at Ford? I know much of this sound sensational but it is certainly possible. DJIs logon requirement MUST go.

It's not just poor service but they have planned it this way. No other company I know of keeps its customers is the dark as DJI does - service outage, no explanation, failing firmware upgrades w/ no explanation,

errm how about Microsoft? Apple to name but two :D

It's not just poor service but they have planned it this way. No other company I know of keeps its customers is the dark as DJI does - service outage, no explanation, failing firmware upgrades w/ no explanation, banned from Forums for asking too many questions. They also do go as far as deleting posts concerning complaints with facts backing them up. No other device I can think of, REQUIRES one to log on unless its to provide identification for a service. My biggest question is why (and to inform as soon as I prove it) any US emergency service would rely on remote communist infrastructure to use equipment. What if North Korea goes south and China starts blocking inbound US traffic? Additionally, I've read that Chinese companies are REQUIRED to use Chinese infrastructure, I'm still working to clear that one up.

Additionally, companies that provide devices which require logon also have 24x7 operations and redundant system to insure there are no outages. Where are DJIs?

We continue to let this go and we'll be logging on to our cars to drive. How would one like to go out Monday morning to find their car isn't functional due to an infrastructure or authentication issue at Ford? I know much of this sound sensational but it is certainly possible. DJIs logon requirement MUST go.

You seem to be getting a bit upset about changes to a service that when you signed up advised you that changes would be made to it.

You have a simple choice - if you don't like the terms and conditions that you have actually agreed to then stop using the service - if you think DJI have acted illegally then demand a refund from them.

I suspect that the log in is part of a much bigger plan to ensure that drones are flown legally - DJI will be under pressure from legislators to ensure that the rules which nearly everybody ignores are enforced in one way or another. DJI's hands are tied. If they don't tighten up compliance they stand to lose the sales as more and more towns/countries ban drones because of the irresponsible use of them.

What do you suggest? That it just carries on as it is doing now? You can 100% guarantee that is not the way things are going to pan out.

If accepting that we have to log in to continue to use the service it doesn't matter to me because I have agreed to it

Reactions: NHABD
You seem to be getting a bit upset about changes to a service that when you signed up advised you that changes would be made to it.

You have a simple choice - if you don't like the terms and conditions that you have actually agreed to then stop using the service - if you think DJI have acted illegally then demand a refund from them.

I suspect that the log in is part of a much bigger plan to ensure that drones are flown legally - DJI will be under pressure from legislators to ensure that the rules which nearly everybody ignores are enforced in one way or another. DJI's hands are tied. If they don't tighten up compliance they stand to lose the sales as more and more towns/countries ban drones because of the irresponsible use of them.

What do you suggest? That it just carries on as it is doing now? You can 100% guarantee that is not the way things are going to pan out.

If accepting that we have to log in to continue to use the service it doesn't matter to me because I have agreed to it
Do you have a P4P+? Can you log out right now and tell me if you can log back on? All I'm saying is that after $1500 I expect to fly at anytime. That's not happening.

I have a P4 Pro - you want me to log out of the app and log back in again?

I have a P4 Pro - you want me to log out of the app and log back in again?
Also need to know if it is a plus with the built in screen. That's what I have. Might work with iDevice but not Android. Just attempting to determine where the problem actually is. I have the Mavic as well and it logs on and off fine but I'm using an iPad with that one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164