This is the ultimate tablet for flying

Reaction score
Picture, specs and price says it all. Going to pull the trigger next month on payday and buy it, then give a full review

1487391262955.png

Neon Euc

God love the Chinese manufacturers...Sure wish I knew enough of the language to be a Translator/Technical writer.

I will get the link later. Have to say tho I bought two phones before from China and one of them was more powerful then the iPhone 6 and can even control TV, video, DVD and was 5.5" 1080 screen with the back made of wood. The price... £115. Even my 3rd party P3A battery was from there for £70 with no issues. I always buy from China import. Why pay the extra taxes that our country puts on tech?

Neon Euc

Only issue... there's no Windows version for DJI GO or Litchi, is there? From the image you provided, it looks like it might be a Windows Tablet (no way running legally licensed Win 10 at that price, but I digress).

I think the apps above are only available for iOS and Android, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

I will get the link later. Have to say tho I bought two phones before from China and one of them was more powerful then the iPhone 6 and can even control TV, video, DVD and was 5.5" 1080 screen with the back made of wood. The price... £115. Even my 3rd party P3A battery was from there for £70 with no issues. I always buy from China import. Why pay the extra taxes that our country puts on tech?

Neon Euc
There is some good stuff from china. Banggood.com is a great website where I got a couple of good racing drones to mess about with. Never had a problem with things arriving etc and customer support is quite good too. They sell the phantom 3 battery for £60 which i will be dabbling in as soon as they have them in stock again

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Unfortunately CPU and RAM are only half the equation (actually probably less so irt running the GO app). I'm pretty sure that line of SoC is using a Mali T-760 MP2 GPU, which is several years old now. Assuming that's the case, I wouldn't be getting my hopes up for a smooth video stream experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl