Thinking about a new tablet

Reaction score
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy tab A 2016, but the App storage is limited . I am thinking about buying an ASUS Nexus 7 ASUS-1B32 7-Inch 32 GB Tablet. with a NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor and jelly bean. Has anyone used this one? Can i get a review?

I have tried a few Android tablets and keep coming back to the iPad. I am by no means an Apple fan either. Less headaches with the USB connection dropping or getting locked out by other applications.

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy tab A 2016, but the App storage is limited . I am thinking about buying an ASUS Nexus 7 ASUS-1B32 7-Inch 32 GB Tablet. with a NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor and jelly bean. Has anyone used this one? Can i get a review?

I purchased one last month, but could not get it to connect for love nor money.
Tried every setting and multiple advice from people but still nowt.
iPad next

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
P4
x3 batteries
Couldn't get the Nexus 7 2013 to connect so back to the 6s

I have to go with iPad mini 4. I also have a Nexus, but the IOS just seems smoother and never any problems. Also I am not a fanboy, prefer android, but go with what works best.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have to go with iPad mini 4. I also have a Nexus, but the IOS just seems smoother and never any problems. Also I am not a fanboy, prefer android, but go with what works best.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I have to agree with Jayfree. I'm android through the house really dislike Apple, apart for an ipad4mini, bought after scouring opinions on the forums, and bought solely for flying the Standard. It works seamlessly, not one problem, so far.

Reactions: Jayfdee

look into a Nvidia Skield K1
been using one for a year now, all good with it

good luck and have fun flying!

NVIDIA SHIELD | SHIELD Tablet K1 for Gamers

I'm a new flyer and am using an Ipad mini 2 with my P3S. It works great with no problems. The glare can be a problem though. I plan to try and make myself a sun shade when I get the time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart