thedronegurus.com

Reaction score
Has anyone used this website for parts I did a search and nothing came up here.
It's bases out of Florida. I order a part back on the 14th of Sept. Being Friday and late I figured I would not get a tracking number till Monday. Tuesday I open a chat with one the persons and they informed me that at the time of the order they had zero in stock but have gotten some in. So I told him to ship it. That was the 18th, I'm still waiting and I even tried calling the number got a recording. SO I contacted Paypal to get my funds back.
I left a message on their chat that is off line now every time I check.
Just wondering if anyone else had used this place.

Sorry to hear about this. If you get your money back @Thunderdrones is a trusted source and member here. You may want to check with him for what you need.

Amazon and eBay are other great places to buy parts. And there are authorized DJI dealers selling parts on those sites.

Has anyone used this website for parts I did a search and nothing came up here.
It's bases out of Florida. I order a part back on the 14th of Sept. Being Friday and late I figured I would not get a tracking number till Monday. Tuesday I open a chat with one the persons and they informed me that at the time of the order they had zero in stock but have gotten some in. So I told him to ship it. That was the 18th, I'm still waiting and I even tried calling the number got a recording. SO I contacted Paypal to get my funds back.
I left a message on their chat that is off line now every time I check.
Just wondering if anyone else had used this place.
Hi phxbird57

This is our first post on this forum. I want to start off by apologizing. We are actually a new company, we just opened our doors in June. We currently have almost all parts in stock for all major DJI drones, and any parts we do not have in stock, we can get. Our prices are extremely competitive. During this time of you ordering that part, we had 2 other orders come in that same weekend for the exact part! We waited for our new shipment to come in, but it did not come in in time to save this sale.

We do our best to answer our calls at all times, and we also keep our live chat open day and night. Please contact us anytime, we are always available.

Hi phxbird57

This is our first post on this forum. I want to start off by apologizing. We are actually a new company, we just opened our doors in June. We currently have almost all parts in stock for all major DJI drones, and any parts we do not have in stock, we can get. Our prices are extremely competitive. During this time of you ordering that part, we had 2 other orders come in that same weekend for the exact part! We waited for our new shipment to come in, but it did not come in in time to save this sale.

We do our best to answer our calls at all times, and we also keep our live chat open day and night. Please contact us anytime, we are always available.
Customer support is everything....not returning calls is a death sentence in any business.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl