"The **** point has been updated, please check the map ."

Reaction score
When I start up my P3A and do the calibration dance, that tiny little hot chick inside my quad, tells me what sounds like this:
"The low point has been updated, please check the map."

From reading on this forum, it seems like she should be saying the HOME point, not the low point. It would also make more sense to me that she would be saying the HOME point rather than the low point, but I've listened very closely the last few flights, and it sure sounds like she's saying the LOW point...

Maybe she's speaking with a southern drawl or something...

What is she supposed to be saying?

When I start up my P3A and do the calibration dance, that tiny little hot chick inside my quad, tells me what sounds like this:

From reading on this forum, it seems like she should be saying the HOME point, not the low point. It would also make more sense to me that she would be saying the HOME point rather than the low point, but I've listened very closely the last few flights, and it sure sounds like she's saying the LOW point...

Lmaoooo, is this really a problem

I think it's the same chick in my GPS. She doesn't tell me to turn left or right, but laughed and rat.

I don't mind though........ at least until she starts asking for jewelry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wallyboy
Reactions: 750r
What she's actually saying is "the home point has been updated, please check it on the map" I wish I had more exciting news than that but it is what it is...

What she's actually saying is "the home point has been updated, please check it on the map" I wish I had more exciting news than that but it is what it is...
That makes more sense, and what I was hoping for. I'm glad that it updates the home point every time. Maybe I got a glitch in the recording or something...

Your P3A hot chick is talking about the Obama Administration's policies. Yes, the "Low Point" has been updated!

Simple........did you buy your device above or below the Mason-Dixon Line?

For what it's worth, the first Phantom 4 I got was a clear "Home". The replacement Phantom for is completely different and In fact it does not even say the whole line. It starts with a an recognizable sound and then "has been updated, please check it on the map"
The two machines are differ in many ways like this, and stability, RADIO SIGNAL especially. Both came from the same Apple Store within a week of each other.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl