The Litchi App

Reaction score
I tried the Return To Home on my Phantom 3 Controller, but it doesn't seem to work on the Litchi App. That means fail safe won't work on it either, right? Has anyone else here got it to work?

what called kid of warranty does dji have i have dji 3 pro imu was giving knoned error dji had me send it back to them know there wonting me to pay for repair its not a month old 4 flights

RTH is manually done with Litchi app. SW. 2 down, up two times and it will trigger return to home. SW. 1 down, up to cancel

RTH is manually done with Litchi app. SW. 2 down, up two times and it will trigger return to home. SW. 1 down, up to cancel
You must be referring to the Phantom 3 Standard remote. The Advanced and Pro Controllers have a different RC without those switches. They have a Home button on top instead, and mine doesn't work. What about FailSafe? Have you tried that?
s5-remote2-b9690b5e9e3a3ca77f7dde50160c1cd9.jpg

s5-remote2-b9690b5e9e3a3ca77f7dde50160c1cd9.jpg

Last edited:
what called kid of warranty does dji have i have dji 3 pro imu was giving knoned error dji had me send it back to them know there wonting me to pay for repair its not a month old 4 flights
I have absolutely no idea what you just said Westley!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have absolutely no idea what you just said Westley!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
"What kind of warranty does DJI have? I have a DJI Phantom 3 Pro. The IMU was giving me a known error. DJI had me send it back to them. Now they're wanting me to pay for the repair. It's not a month old - only 4 flights!"

Reactions: movius
Did they say what was repaired?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl