Taking offers on a busted up P3A and controller

Reaction score
I have a P3A that was ran over, the battery is no good. It will still power on, I tried putting a different battery in it. The controller was knocked off a table and busted open. I am not sure what to ask but am taking offers

Here is a link to some pics
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

US only and I prefer to sell to members who had bought/sold here before

It got run over AND the controller got knocked off a table? Man, you've had a rough life with your Phantom!

OK, that was Dunkin Donuts Wi-Fi blocking the link.
Not sure what can be salvaged there.

I bought this from dllcm, great person to transact with! Already used the camera lens and cam board to fix a camera. Was able to use parts from the rc to fix another as well. I'm hopeful I can fix the bird, when the car ran it over it pushed the middle of the manbaird out of some solders which need to be fixed.

I have a P3A that was ran over, the battery is no good. It will still power on, I tried putting a different battery in it. The controller was knocked off a table and busted open. I am not sure what to ask but am taking offers

Here is a link to some pics
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

US only and I prefer to sell to members who had bought/sold here before
Is the yaw arm and flat ribbon cable also damage? Cant see on your pics, the last picture of camera.

Is the yaw arm and flat ribbon cable also damage? Cant see on your pics, the last picture of camera.

he sold it, i bought it :) the yaw arm and flat cable were not salvagable. The cam board was however, so was the camera lens, although little banged up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl