Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Tablet/Phone Survey Results 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dgd3, Aug 15, 2016.

1. dgd3

2. LJCF

Hmmm.....I bought a tablet to dedicate to my P4 and it didn't make the list. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8. Like the micro disc slot, bright screen and a back button. Very thin and light. Just set it up tonight, and so far so good. I will admit to being the odd, never drank the apple kool aid guy though.

Reed L likes this.
  3. Reed L

I can't take those numbers to meaning anything because not many of us watch the general forum... Was it posted here on the general forum or on the advanced/pro? Never saw this at all until today. Not many votes.

4. Bluvelvet

I use iPad air 2. Works flawlessly. Screen is big but the tablet itself is light, so it doesn't feel unwieldy. I also sometimes use my iPhone 6s Plus, performance is identical to iPad air. I have been researching the Samsung Galaxy tab S2 8" to use as a dedicated screen, just because their OLED screens are much better in sunlight than apples LCD screens.

5. Sky Pirate

As a newby I didn't know this was going on. For what its worth I got an android unit, a ACER ONE 10, it's very light and seems to work very well up to now. I've fitted a hood to it to help with the sunlight problem but as I said it;s fine up to now. I had no need for a tablet before having the Phantom so I have little to compare with.

6. jonahex2099

I use an Air 2 with a matte anti-glare screen protector and a hood and it's perfect for both my P34K and (newly acquired) P3A....if I had to get a secondary tablet I probably wouldn't buy a another air tho (maybe a used shield).....

7. 42FrankZ

I had the Samsung Tab A but it appears it had no real GPS. I returned it and got the S2. Both are the 8 inch variety.

I have not flown the S2 yet.