Swims with fishes

Reaction score
after hundreds of incident free hours I crashed my drone into a mountain lake. I purchased dji refresh with this particular p4p but was informed that lost drones are not covered. Figures the one drone I insured (my first two were very reliable but ultimately crashed due to a faulty battery and a disintegrated prop). So I insure the p4p and crashed it into a deep lake! Arrrg. Not sure if I’m just sharing my misery or looking for a glimmer of hope. Or both. A sample photo included of happier days—the lake was near this spot in the high Sierra winter of 2017.

Attachments

• A54AF9DE-47DB-4319-AF82-A625D3EE3D3E.jpeg
    A54AF9DE-47DB-4319-AF82-A625D3EE3D3E.jpeg
    8.1 MB · Views: 282
I sure don't like what happened But i did like the beautiful picture.....I'm sorry for your loss Dan.

after hundreds of incident free hours I crashed my drone into a mountain lake. I purchased dji refresh with this particular p4p but was informed that lost drones are not covered. Figures the one drone I insured (my first two were very reliable but ultimately crashed due to a faulty battery and a disintegrated prop). So I insure the p4p and crashed it into a deep lake! Arrrg. Not sure if I’m just sharing my misery or looking for a glimmer of hope. Or both. A sample photo included of happier days—the lake was near this spot in the high Sierra winter of 2017.
I'm afraid it's the drone and Luca Brasi. No drone, no claim. It's all in the fine print.

Just Thinking....you stated above that your first 2 drones were very reliable BUT : crashed due to faulty battery and a disintegrated prop !
How did you know that was "why" the 2 drones crashed with one of the listed problems ? that's a confusing statement.
Were you flying with some border line batterys ect.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94