supply catching up with demand...discounts now ;-)

Reaction score
Just got this note from Patrick at AerialMedialPros / Costa Mesa...seems like he has stock of both the P4P and the P4P+ finally and is even offering a sign-up deal/discount:

Hi Ric,

We have plenty p4p in stock now and p4p+
Arrive on Wed 7th. They already cleared customs and should be here on Wed with another batch a few days behind that. Members that like us on Facebook and subscribe to our email newsletter can use discount code FLYNSAVE at checkout for a discount
smile.gif
hope that helps to keep growing the community of new P4P owners. Have a good eve,

Patrick

Those of us who bought the 1st batch actually got ours early...great company...outstanding authorized service department

FAA Certified sUAS Pilot
P4 and P4pro

Funny. Went to the AerialMedialPros site to get the P4P. I put the promo code above in and the price went UP $25. Nice joke.

Funny. Went to the AerialMedialPros site to get the P4P. I put the promo code above in and the price went UP $25. Nice joke.
Just a coding error probably...I pinged Patrick to let him know...calling them would straighten it out quickly

We have looked into the promo code error, all is well on our end. Please inform us if you experience this error again 888-557-6791 Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan