Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Strangest thing someone has called your phantom?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by MikesTooLz, May 8, 2014.

1. MikesTooLz

Whats the strangest thing someone has called your phantom?

Flight #2 a neighbor saw it in the sky and stared at it for about 2 minutes, then looked over at me and shouted "OHHH thats you, I thought that was a UFO"

Then the other day I was flying at a family members house and their neighbor came outside and saw it flying up and down the street. They said is that your's? I said yes it is, and then they said " What is it, is it a sprinkler?"

ROFL

2. CarlJ

I had an old lady ask me if it was my "toy"...really pissed me off too. :lol:

3. Dirty Bird

Shoulda buzzed her! :cool:

Would be cool to mount some replica articulated missles under the wings, a speaker system inside, and have some prerecorded messages for situations like that. "Citizen...put down your weapon!" :shock:

4. Hovtech

My dream

5. GMANNZ

Yes have been thinking of getting some model Hellfire missiles for exactly that ..... getting sick of people saying "oh a drone, are you filming me ??" ........ "no just out aquiring targets !!!!" :twisted:

6. AWESOME AUSSIE FLYOVERS

funniest thing was a policeman asked me was my p3 a DRONE i said no its a QUADCOPTER he said ok drones are banned in this area

7. Mako79

2 yrs ago...
    Neighbours across the road had some 'flaky' friends over. I was trying to fix my FPV issue and accidently left it hovering over their backyard.

A few days later, he found out it was me flying and explained that 2 of his mates launched over his fence thinking it was the authorities. I still wonder what kind of mates they were...