Strange occurence

Reaction score
So I was up in West Point a couple weeks ago and took the P4P over the lake to get some photos and video. I got some petty decent video but when I looked at the pictures some of them had this weird pattern in the water. Now in the video you can see it too but the pattern doesn't move like you'd think it would. The lines just stay put. And down closer you don't see any lines at all. I'm guessing this is an issue with the camera and not some alien phenomena...
DJI_0019sm.jpg

Reactions: bhartwell
So I was up in West Point a couple weeks ago and took the P4P over the lake to get some photos and video. I got some petty decent video but when I looked at the pictures some of them had this weird pattern in the water. Now in the video you can see it too but the pattern doesn't move like you'd think it would. The lines just stay put. And down closer you don't see any lines at all. I'm guessing this is an issue with the camera and not some alien phenomena...View attachment 87803

The lines I see are waves on the water, coming from various directions, and then forming a moire pattern, closely spaced lines originating from different directions.

Looks like the effect of some kind of audio transducer under the surface.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka