Stolen Phantom! Who do I inform besides police

DJI Should implement a stolen lock thing in their firmwares.... so many locks already inplace and the dji app requires a login, so surely they can ping-home to make sure a stolen device stays grounded...

sort of like find-my-iphone...

BusterM said:
$1000 deductible. not worth the hike in rates for $600 will have to take it on the chin. Stolen in my driveway in a gated neighborhood.
well, in that case, check your security camera to see who did it. If you do not have it for your drive way, shame on you!. get one for your next vision plus

Tough break man reading about the stolen Phantom. Police report is worth it! Ya have to figure whoever stole has no investment to lose and likely could care less if they crash it or where they fly it - so it is possible it could end up in the hands of the local police and if so they may contact you (long shot, I know). More than likely it will be sold to some unsuspecting buyer and gone. Hate hearing of things like this!

"check your security camera to see who did it. If you do not have it for your drive way, shame on you"! Ya ok, like that's a really helpful comment!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor