Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

something new in my App ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rrmccabe, Jul 29, 2014.

1. rrmccabe

I think this is because you have updated the app on the phone and not the firmware on the aircraft.

The new bar is a battery left vs flight time to get home indicator and doesn't show up completely when the updates are not done on the bird.

On the P2V+ you will get a red bar towards the left of what you show above.

The new update is supposed to know how much battery it will take to get you home.

2. rrmccabe

Yea probably so. Once you update your aircraft with the new Firmware they released today the top thing will begin working. Assuming this is your P2V+

3. rrmccabe

Yea same deal. Update your P2V and it will work.

The update has a lot of battery features/updates in it designed to get the bird home on low battery.

4. rrmccabe

Are you on PC? I think I heard something about not out for Mac but dont know that for fact.

If you are running PC you need to go to DJI and download assistant and install again to get firmware.

At least I think that required. It seems to be a stupid firmware update setup !

5. kitari

I'm a little jelous, I wish the fc40 had cool features like that. :cry: All we get is the "low latency" video feed and the oil painting effect.

6. Koz

Koz

There was no update showing when I loaded up the Phantom 2 Assistant v3.0 software. I had to go to the DJI site and download and install the Phantom 2 Assistant v3.2 software. I would assume that they use a separate location and bundle for the software version upgrades and it was not loaded there yet.

Once I installed v3.2 I could update my P2V+ with the latest firmware.