SOLD

Reaction score
For sale is a DJI Phantom 4 in excellent condition, flown a total of 15 times. Never been crashed, not a refurbished unit.

No crashes the bird flies straight and true will ship only in the United States via UPS. I am sorry but I don't do PayPal, I will accept a USPS money order and ship immediately.
I have had a few bad experiences with PayPal in the past, got screwed over by a dishonest buyer.

What's Included:
- Original Box
- DJI Phantom 4 with Controller
- Original Foam Case
- Original Charger
- 2 sets of Propellers
- 2 Batteries ( Original Battery + Extra One ).
- 3 Newer Filters ( PL, ND4, & ND8 )
- Case for carrying the drone. No need to remove the propellers if using the case.

Attachments

• File Feb 18, 12 28 38 PM.jpeg
    File Feb 18, 12 28 38 PM.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 362
  • File Feb 18, 12 28 54 PM.jpeg
    File Feb 18, 12 28 54 PM.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 337
  • File Feb 18, 12 29 07 PM.jpeg
    File Feb 18, 12 29 07 PM.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 434
  • File Feb 18, 12 29 20 PM.jpeg
    File Feb 18, 12 29 20 PM.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 395
how do you get screwed? you get the money first then ship.

It is really simple, buyer claims they did not receive what they bought, Paypal sides with the buyer. I had pictures, I had receipts. No matter what they believed the buyer. Paypal charged back my account, so ended without the item and the money. Basically it was a giveaway

Reactions: Matts175
It is really simple, buyer claims they did not receive what they bought, Paypal sides with the buyer. I had pictures, I had receipts. No matter what they believed the buyer. Paypal charged back my account, so ended without the item and the money. Basically it was a giveaway
wow, from my end it was a nightmare to get my money back when the seller just refused to ship me the item. It was almost 90 days to get my money, and it was day two I put in the claim when seller says he wasn't shipping it.

$799 Shipped CONUS.

paypalsucks dot com talks about that... I personally use it with no problems for probably 13-14 years but I guess I haven deal with a scammer yet....

Yep, I've used them since either 01 or 02, never had an issue and I sent and received well into 6 figures with them from when I used to drag race and parts were a lot more expensive.

But I know guys who've been burned pretty bad dealing with shady folks and I could see why it would turn you off from ever touching them again.

There are other ways to get paid quickly that are out there now, you can use a service chase bank has (my wife uses that) and I believe there are a few others as well.

Nice price on the bird, good luck with the sale.

Don't forget the old COD ... collect on delivery ups and FedEx still have it .... when I do that I first collect a small fee in front to cover shipping if person don't have the $ but they will try to deliver and collect 3 times and even hold it at the distribution center for a while....

Reactions: The Ghost
Just to chime in with my 2 cents. I have been using PayPal almost from the beginning, probably fifteen years or so and have had few claims, but I only use it as a buyer. The few times I had a problem, PayPal fixed it almost instantly, and in every case the seller was being a beanhead about it by not shipping anything, or shipping a known damaged product.

I have (obviously) never attempted a fraudulent claim, so I can't comment on that one. But I learned even before cell phone cameras became ever present to take pictures as I open a package.

Last edited:
For sale is a DJI Phantom 4 in excellent condition, flown a total of 15 times. Never been crashed, not a refurbished unit.

No crashes the bird flies straight and true will ship only in the United States via UPS. I am sorry but I don't do PayPal, I will accept a USPS money order and ship immediately.
I have had a few bad experiences with PayPal in the past, got screwed over by a dishonest buyer.

What's Included:
- Original Box
- DJI Phantom 4 with Controller
- Original Foam Case
- Original Charger
- 2 sets of Propellers
- 2 Batteries ( Original Battery + Extra One ).
- 3 Newer Filters ( PL, ND4, & ND8 )
- Case for carrying the drone. No need to remove the propellers if using the case.

Still available?

yes still available.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart