Sold

Reaction score
1 week old. Tested and updated firmware. Selling as I have a chance to pick up an Inspire 2 for my professional work at a deep discount. This P4P is amazing and the built in screen is top notch for outdoor viewing. The camera is a huge leap over the Mavic and previous Phantoms as there is little flare and much better image quality. Paid 1900.00 plus 179.00 for the battery 1650.00 shipped fedex and insured. Have box, and everything that came with it.
Let me know.......

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 386
A few test flights, everything is rock solid. For some reason this gimlet is a lot more steady than the previous phantoms or Mavic. The gimbal arm looks beefier.

1 week old. Tested and updated firmware. Selling as I have a chance to pick up an Inspire 2 for my professional work at a deep discount. This P4P is amazing and the built in screen is top notch for outdoor viewing. The camera is a huge leap over the Mavic and previous Phantoms as there is little flare and much better image quality. Paid 1900.00 plus 179.00 for the battery 1650.00 shipped fedex and insured. Have box, and everything that came with it.
Let me know.......
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing your P4P.
Please e-mail me directly ([email protected]) if still available.
Thx, Michael

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures