SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

There is nothing wrong with it. It is brand new. I just had my MacBook go down in flames and that has priority right now. I already own a Mavic Pro, but I will have to wait on the P4P+ for a while. As I said it is new, never used, never charged or powered on in the original box with all the parts that the P4P+ come with. Just need the cash. Pretty Good deal I would say.
I have been a regular eBay seller for over 15 years, you can check my feedback at eBay my account is under : philschophoto on eBay.

Where was it purchased- do you have sales receipt ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I purchased it from the same guy that was selling Phantom 4 Pro' ( 4 units ) on this classified section The forum name if Ereyes and he sold all of those with in a couple of days to members of this forum. I bought this P4P+ from him on eBay last week. The only receipt I have is the PayPal receipt for the sale. I contacted DJI and they said it is covered by their warranty as is any new unit and it is eligible to purchase the DJI Care refresh coverage.

I bought a (New in Box) P4 on this forum in July. The unit was New as advertised and it worked perfectly until October when the shell cracked. Contacted DJI and was told it was not under warranty because it was sold by by an unauthorized dealer. I paid $350 for the repair which should have been $0. I am not going to make the same mistake twice-sorry

I have been a regular eBay seller for over 15 years, you can check my feedback at eBay my account is under : philschophoto on eBay.
When I "search by seller name" on Ebay, that name returns no results. That could well be because you have no current listings, since only sellers with current listings show up in the search. How about a direct link to your feedback page, please.

I bought a (New in Box) P4 on this forum in July. The unit was New as advertised and it worked perfectly until October when the shell cracked. Contacted DJI and was told it was not under warranty because it was sold by by an unauthorized dealer. I paid $350 for the repair which should have been $0. I am not going to make the same mistake twice-sorry

Wow, I thought you fell in the Hudson River? You never did reply back to me?

When I "search by seller name" on Ebay, that name returns no results. That could well be because you have no current listings, since only sellers with current listings show up in the search. How about a direct link to your feedback page, please.
I thought it would come up when you entered the seller profile name/ Anyway here is a link : philschophoto on eBay

Just buy the DJI Care refresh and it would all be covered.

Yeah it's crap they try and not repair under the non authorized warranty bull. In some places that's illegal. If they sell it they need to stand buy it who cares who sold it to the end user.

Yeah it's crap they try and not repair under the non authorized warranty bull. In some places that's illegal. If they sell it they need to stand buy it who cares who sold it to the end user.
No, The DJI Care Refresh is a separate policy you buy from DJI ( $150 for the P4P+ I think) , I have one for my Mavic and have actually used it and got a really fast expedited rap air from their west coast service center.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl