Reaction score
IMG_0566.JPG
IMG_0567.JPG
IMG_0570.JPG
IMG_0571.JPG
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_1161.JPG

What you see it's what you get . H-resolution pics so you can inspect it close , it's a use item and has sings of use and wear but still looks nice...

Got this unit from a friend that crashed after running out of battery. He went for a mavic pro... unit work like it should but I didn't find difference compared to my dbs setup and it won't fit on my small carry bag... I only try it a hand full of time and in the city , to cold for going to far ... didn't push my bird more than 3km with this weather. There are tons of reviews on this item just use the search please... or google...

Looking to get $220 shipped in the USA ...

Rc
Fpvlr antenna
2 amps boosters
lithium battery pack / charger
3D printed holder tray
All cables Velcro etc

By the way the battery charger it's not the original but was told this one was faster... works for me ...

Thanks for looking !

Last edited:
Taking offers , not specting to get no where near the original value ...

For P3 pro/adv and P4 non pro...Thank you for the offer ballzacs its to low but as Im asking for offers if a little time pass and no one its interested you may have it... Have in mind that just the antenna will cost you more than that.... ;-) but already have another setup and this one won't fit in my carry bag....

Last edited:
I really just need the controller with the antennas already installed. I have my own booster. Any chance you'd part with the controller than sell the range extender separate?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan