GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition
    DJI Cloverleaf antennas (2) TX & RX
    7" LCD Monitor that has built in battery & RX
    2 Cell battery charger for monitor
    Tarot monitor mount
    4AA rechargeable batteries with wall charger
    8GB MicroSD card (Class 10)
    5 extra propellors

Everything is installed, calibrated, updated software, wired, soldered and heat shrink wrapped. Just power on and you're ready to capture amazing footage. The 8 channel 7" monitor has a built in RX and battery, with charger included. Just screw on the receiver antenna to the back and it's ready. It will last about 1.5 hours on a full charge.

All accessories that came with the Phantom 2 & GoPro are included (extra hardware, USB cables, chargers, vibration pads, GoPro sticky mounts, bluetooth remote, etc).

I will do my best to ship with all original packaging but might not be able to include everything in order to save on shipping.

If you have any questions or need to see more pictures please let me know. I hate to give it up but unforeseen medical bills have forced me to sell.

I'll take all offers into consideration, but please be reasonable. You can email me directly at [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    599.1 KB · Views: 881
  • image_1.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    392.8 KB · Views: 918
Re: Phantom 2 with Complete FPV set up

Questions:

1) Are you interested in selling the whole setup but WITHOUT the GoPro and SD cards?
2) What kind of flight time do you get with the transmitter and gimbal attached?
3) What kind of range do you get on the FPV:?

I'm looking to sell everything in one package

I've definitely flown for at least 15 minutes before, but always bring it down when the lo battery warning starts to kick in

I don't know an exact range on the FPV sorry

Looking to get $1,800, which essentially was cost of parts

That doesn't make sense; sorry - you're selling a USED unit for the amount it cost you to buy all the parts!? For $1800 I would go purchase all the parts you listed, have $150 left, and have everything brand new, not used.

Just sayin'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka