SOLD---Phantom 2 Vision - Brand New/Unopened

Reaction score
Sold.

Re: Phantom 2 Vision - Brand New/Unopened

Can you provide Picture of unopened and Date of Purchase….Thats not to much of a discount unless its very new…..I'm sure it is though, but pics confirming would be nice…….Does the Warranty still apply to 2nd buyer?? What Dealer did you purchase it from?…..Thats important about the Warranty, I'd just soon buy a new one, if the Warranty doesn't transfer……I don't know the answer, does anyone know? …..I have a vision now….but wouldn't mind another for backup.

mtmilam said:
Can you provide Picture of unopened and Date of Purchase….Thats not to much of a discount unless its very new…..I'm sure it is though, but pics confirming would be nice…….Does the Warranty still apply to 2nd buyer?? What Dealer did you purchase it from?…..Thats important about the Warranty, I'd just soon buy a new one, if the Warranty doesn't transfer……I don't know the answer, does anyone know? …..I have a vision now….but wouldn't mind another for backup.

It's brand new. In fact, it arrives tomorrow by UPS. Doesn't get any newer than that.

Good question about the warranty. I purchased it from www.pchobbies.com I'll find out and let you know.

As I stated, I will provide the receipt for verification.

Would you take 1050.00 shipped to Hawaii?

Tunda said:

You pay shipping.

propeyes said:
Pmcdn said:
Tunda said:

You pay shipping.

If your in such a bind, then take an offer. Just ship to Hawaii usps.

Ah man, I appreciate you looking out for me ;-)

I'm a little flexible on the deal.

Is this still available? I'll pay the shipping. I'll send you the waybill via email.

Senatore412 said:
Is this still available? I'll pay the shipping. I'll send you the waybill via email.

Possible sale tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl