Software 3.8 assist

Reaction score
I downloaded; Assist software 3.8, RC Assist 1.2 and Win Driver, attached usb cable to the controller and to the Phantom 2 vision + then loaded the Win driver, the Win drive loaded good then started the Assist software 3.8 and waited about 15 seconds but nothing happened. I am using Windows 8.

However when I start the RC Assist program the controller is recognized and I can calibrate the controller but not with the Assist 3.8 program, when I tap the gray Phantom tab at the top of the menu a small screen drops down and states " Connect the controller" , NO GO !

I do not know what else I can do to upgrade my P2V+. Any advise ? Thanks

Not sure what your trying to do but if you connect the PH2 at front to computer via usb and just turn on remote controller [ NOT connected to computer by usb ] then you will see all the info of PH2 and can calibrate your remote controller if you need to via DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assist software 3.8
Johnnics

Not sure what your trying to do but if you connect the PH2 at front to computer via usb and just turn on remote controller [ NOT connected to computer by usb ] then you will see all the info of PH2 and can calibrate your remote controller if you need to via DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assist software 3.8
Johnnics
Thank you for you input, followed you info. all is operating well. Again Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl