Siesta Key Drone Laws

Reaction score
Newbie here. Heading to Siesta Key for vacation and excited to play with my new Mavic. Wondering how I can make sure it is legal and I won't get a big fine. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Newbie here. Heading to Siesta Key for vacation and excited to play with my new Mavic. Wondering how I can make sure it is legal and I won't get a big fine. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Siesta Key is a big place. Are you going to fly from public or private property? This might change things. Your property or someone elses? Might hange things. Do you live in the US or are you visting from another country? Might change things. Have you registered your drone? The list goes on and on. Your question is very vauge for such a specific answer. I'd recommend search siesta key and UAV or drone for more information. Perhaps even call the local police dept.

Edit: I also suspect there is more then one Siesta Key in the world. I'm guessing you are refering to Siesta Key in FL outside of Sarasota.

Siesta Key is a big place. Are you going to fly from public or private property? This might change things. Your property or someone elses? Might hange things. Do you live in the US or are you visting from another country? Might change things. Have you registered your drone? The list goes on and on. Your question is very vauge for such a specific answer. I'd recommend search siesta key and UAV or drone for more information. Perhaps even call the local police dept.

Edit: I also suspect there is more then one Siesta Key in the world. I'm guessing you are refering to Siesta Key in FL outside of Sarasota.

Thanks. It is Siesta Key Florida. I am from the US and have registered the drone. we are staying at a condo so it is not our property. I did try searching for Siesta Key drone laws but came up empty. Only some older articles about pending legislation from 2015. I guess I'll just check with the condo owners and local police. Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan