SHOW OFF YOUR UAS!!!

Reaction score
Hey all! Just a fun thread! Post a pic OF your UAS not one taken BY your UAS. Kindof a different twist on pics and our birds/ bats!

I understand that they all may look similar in many ways but still... post 'em if ya got em and show off what your flying! I'd love to see what everyone is flying! :D

I'll start with two taken by me at dusk the other night. That's the moon in the background. Wish I used a better camera so I could pic up some better details in it.

2DD426F7-55B5-4FC2-B348-07DF2B4DDE16_zps6mxjpu02.jpg

983A505F-011B-439E-9EF6-E4003B316421_zps2ybx0pwv.jpg

Reactions: JohnnyB and Bckmstr
Wow Bckmstr! Your P4 looks camouflaged against the snow! Great pics!

Reactions: Bckmstr
Wow Bckmstr! Your P4 looks camouflaged against the snow! Great pics!

funny as that's one i took yesterday with my phone , as it dawned on me i don't have many of my bird in the air , tons of pics with it, but not of it actually flying lol so it was a quick spur of the moment....

funny as that's one i took yesterday with my phone , as it dawned on me i don't have many of my bird in the air , tons of pics with it, but not of it actually flying lol so it was a quick spur of the moment....
The camera on your phone has a super fast shutter. The props looks like they're sitting still, almost like it was photoshopped in. LOL!

My Syma X5C and my P3P
IMG_2222.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2376.JPG
    IMG_2376.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 770
Reactions: AJT
RF8 Bitexco.JPG

My P3P readying for launch in Saigon.

Reactions: dirkclod
Meteor airborne.png

One of my P2V+s over California, taken by my P3P.

I dont even HAVE a pic of mine....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl