"Sexiest Photography" from any Aerial Platform.

5d6ee18f3d26ae82d996a44b9506bd0e.jpg

dbafc4afaa4c2dedba87cf2c5375830a.jpg

Had a small window to fly in between the morning rain and the afternoon rain.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Offshore southern Oregon. The wind was flat calm but suddenly blew offshore and I barely got my bird back. Crashed into the hillside above me!

That's correct. Heceta Head Lighthouse. Check out my video of it.

Sent from my iPhone using

Last edited:
This was a bit of fun today.
A strike mission on a Japanese destroyer.
She was doing 20 knots into a 10kt headwind which made it tricky.
I staked out a good ambush position and waited for it to come into the frame.
Then tried to keep up flying backwards at full speed but the headwind and boatspeed was too much for me to be able to keep up.
Only got a couple of shots off before she got away from me.
DJI_0062b-X2.jpg

DJI_0080a-X2.jpg

As always, they look better full screen on a big monitor: Shipping - Above & Beyond Photography

It's beautiful, but it could have been taken from the ground, too. On second thought, maybe not. How tall is the mature wheat, and how high above it was the shot taken from?
This was taken about 10' altitude. It could have been taken from the ground. I just happened to see an email about PhantomPilots and this was one of the few pictures that I had on this computer, LOL! Lots of amazing shots.

This was taken about 10' altitude. It could have been taken from the ground. I just happened to see an email about PhantomPilots and this was one of the few pictures that I had on this computer, LOL! Lots of amazing shots.
The tool is really irrelevant. It's the image that counts, and the creative eye that selected and composed it! Well done! :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl