"Sexiest Photography" from any Aerial Platform.

5d6ee18f3d26ae82d996a44b9506bd0e.jpg

dbafc4afaa4c2dedba87cf2c5375830a.jpg

Had a small window to fly in between the morning rain and the afternoon rain.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Jack,
I was there this summer and was told not to fly. I'd already taken off when an employee approached me and informed me that section of the coast is a no fly zone due to nesting shorebirds on the cliffs and small islands. Big fines if they wanted to press the issue.

Jack,
I was there this summer and was told not to fly. I'd already taken off when an employee approached me and informed me that section of the coast is a no fly zone due to nesting shorebirds on the cliffs and small islands. Big fines if they wanted to press the issue.

Your video is amazing! Much better than mine that I made the same day I took those photos.

a1289496ac555140f5abeeaebbe89854.jpg

Great coast pics for it being a no fly zone Guy if an employee tells you that but it's not showing on the map as can you stay up? Is this considered a national park.

Great coast pics for it being a no fly zone Guy if an employee tells you that but it's not showing on the map as can you stay up? Is this considered a national park.
Not a national park. The lighthouse is on the national historic site registry. What the Issue was the coastal islands are national wildlife refuges. No signs were posted. Some maps show it, most don't.

Jack,
You need to fly from farther away! ;)

Hey Guys, I got my P3P a week ago, so i'm kinda newbie =)
This is one of my shots, i took it 2 days ago in sunset.
Can i have your comments or critics?

Thanks, have a good fly ;)

Attachments

• DJI_0006.JPG
    DJI_0006.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 282
Reactions: frogburner

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads