[SE] cant change from 2.4g to 5g

Reaction score
I bought the se in my trip to the usa and i didnt report it to customs of israel on my way back (the drone is illegal because 5.8ghz is illegal in israel). So basically i want to try the 5.8g feature but because of the stupid app i cannot try it because they blocked the feature (i can see only 2.4g). If u have away of bypassing this so tell me and ill try and report back if it works
Thank you.
*I will clearly brake the law by using 5.8g but there is no body that checks the transmission of drones.

Get in touch with the Israeli club of model airplanes.

Your post is confusing. I'm not sure you know what you're saying.

Control is 5.8 ghz. It cannot be changed. There is no "trying the 5.8 g feature."

The FPV/telemetry (aka Wifi) is either 2.4 ghz or 5 ghz. You can choose one or the other from within the Go app. Note that 5 ghz is not 5.8 ghz.

I'd imagine you'd have to be sure your mobile device is designed for and able to use 5 g wifi for it to work. Even if it is, you may have to choose that option from the settings menu within the mobile device.

Hope this helps.

Your post is confusing. I'm not sure you know what you're saying.

Control is 5.8 ghz. It cannot be changed. There is no "trying the 5.8 g feature."

The FPV/telemetry (aka Wifi) is either 2.4 ghz or 5 ghz. You can choose one or the other from within the Go app. Note that 5 ghz is not 5.8 ghz.

I'd imagine you'd have to be sure your mobile device is designed for and able to use 5 g wifi for it to work. Even if it is, you may have to choose that option from the settings menu within the mobile device.

Hope this helps.
Thank you. what is the difference between 2.4g wifi and 5g?

About 2.6 g...? :cool:

Edit: If your 2.4 ghz band is crowded, you might have better luck with the 5 ghz band. And vice versa. You're in Israel apparently, and I really have no idea what's going on over there...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak