Scottish highlands

Great video. Scotland is stunning!! I will be in Scotland in about two weeks can you advise me what the UAV regulations are like? Are you able to fly in open public areas?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: rabster
Took me a while to figure out where the Broomhill flight was from - I thought I recognised it until I had a look back at my holiday pictures from 2 years ago - it's a hundred yards from that lovely wooden trestle bridge isn't it!
And just to rub it in, there was a train passing through whilst I was there.

Yeah it's near the bridge, I couldn't get footage of the bridge as there were people playing in the water (didn't want accused of anything dodgy!) Lol .
We were waiting on the train but the battery was getting low. I will get it though as I live in Aviemore which is 8 miles away!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Great video. Scotland is stunning!! I will be in Scotland in about two weeks can you advise me what the UAV regulations are like? Are you able to fly in open public areas?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Usual regulations apply no flying in public gatherings, 50m from buildings, 400ft height and line of sight for distance. However, there's places up here where you can walk miles without seeing another human being!

Yeah it's near the bridge, I couldn't get footage of the bridge as there were people playing in the water (didn't want accused of anything dodgy!) Lol .
We were waiting on the train but the battery was getting low. I will get it though as I live in Aviemore which is 8 miles away!

Lovely video's thank you for posting. The A9 must be one of my most favourite roads. I have fond memories of a winters evening - in the Cairngorms, in a motorhome, lol, more than a flurry of snow but plenty of provisions. It's a shame That I didn't have a phantom in them days.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: rabster
I agree wholeheartedly with what's said about the A9 - it does lead to some wonderful places but I love exploring the little known areas that still have a story to tell, for example the Clearance village at Badbea, or Croick Church.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl