SanDisk extreme SD card

Reaction score
1bd1e9fed32eaa3c740052e8051d7cb1.jpg

I bought this card but having problem with my p4p, says the card is no good and needs replaced. Before I send it back, can anyone tell me am I missing something? Tried to format it in the bird but that fails too.

I bought a 32gb just yesterday...and the video images are perfect...any chance yours is a fake? Just saying it may be. Edit....just found the packaging for my 32gb ....some differences between yours and mine....top of the pack the U3 and C10 are on opposite sides to each other...mine says micro SDHC yours micro SDXC...from where it states Delivers 4K...the printing is white, not gold....whether all these differences are just different markets, I don't know. HTH.

Last edited:
SDHC cards are "high capacity" - normally between 4Gb and 32Gb and are by default formatted as FAT32, while SDXC are "extended capacity" - 64Gb to 2Tb and by default are formatted as exFAT. I use a 64Gb SDXC card in my P4 without any problems, so not sure what the problem is. There are a lot of fake Sandisk cards out there, so that is a possibility. The P4P supports both exFAT and FAT32 so no problem there. It will take up to 128Gb cards.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It could be a fake. I'll keep messing with it. Paid 55 bucks for it on Amazon. Going back for sure if I determine its a fake.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen