RIP drone

Actually, Litchi does allow camera adjustments at each waypoint. I haven’t been using it long, but today, I loaded Litchi Mission Hub on my pc, and positioned the camera differently at each waypoint. I also had the flight pause for 2s and turned the drone several times at a couple of waypoints, while taking photos.
I’m guessing that’s what you were talking about. I couldn’t adjust the light/contrast, but that would be asking too much, I think.
Like I said, I have been using Litchi for a very short time, so this may be a new feature.
I was actually talking about the ability to completely make every adjustment in the camera you might need. Because you’re in manual mode every time the drone comes to a certain point in the TapFly Coordinate mode. You can adjust the shutter, you can adjust the ISO, you can adjust contrast, you can adjust for any kind of condition. For example going into the light, going sideways to light, or having the light behind you. Or possibly going from light into a shady area. So you have that kind of flexibility.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Sorry to hear about the drone. Chances are if its caught in the tree and didn't drop the worst you will get is just a few damaged props. I wouldn't write it off at all. The only thing against you is the weather like the rain and such. Since this was created over a week ago I take it the OP got his drone?

Sorry for your crash. I hope that DJI's next feature is to develop "Fireproof" drones...

I was actually talking about the ability to completely make every adjustment in the camera you might need. Because you’re in manual mode every time the drone comes to a certain point in the TapFly Coordinate mode. You can adjust the shutter, you can adjust the ISO, you can adjust contrast, you can adjust for any kind of condition. For example going into the light, going sideways to light, or having the light behind you. Or possibly going from light into a shady area. So you have that kind of flexibility.
Unless I am mistaken, as long as you have not lost signal during your Litchi mission, you can still choose while programming a Litchi mission to have complete control over all the camera settings and gimbal while flying a Litchi mission, just like in TapFly. The main reason for preprogramming camera control into a Litchi mission is smoother cinematic camera movements, but that is an option, and not a requirement. Can some one using Litchi please confirm or refute my understanding?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94