Return to Home not working now

Reaction score
Return to Home on my new P4 is simply drop it where ever it is. Straight down. It lands if I let it.

Before flight I always do a compass and everything calabrate It is set at 20m for attitude. Have refreshed on firmware using Asst 2. about 10 times. Reset to factory settings.

I fly way beyond 20m. I ordered a NVIDIA 8" SHIELD 16GB Tablet K1, have be using Asus TF700. Yet, I feel the AC is set cause it says when taking off.

Did a chat with DJI and they suggested sensor calibate. I did one when I first got. So I did another.
This one went further than the first one. Never got to bottom sensors before. It calibrated so tomorrow i will try again. RTH settings are where you tell it to return? Like I hit Home.

Did a chat with DJI and they suggested sensor calibate. I did one when I first got. So I did another.
This one went further than the first one. Never got to bottom sensors before. It calibrated so tomorrow i will try again. RTH settings are where you tell it to return? Like I hit Home.
It is working better now. Did a sensor calibration. This is the 2nd one. But this one asked for the lower sensors, which was not asked before. It seem to work when I am further out. At a 150 ft high and 60 feet out it drops straight down.

There is a need for a warning saying sensors need re calibrating.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT