repair advice

Reaction score
following drone crash in trees the 8 gray wire unit that plugs into the camera from the drone is broken. i ordered a wire kit replacement but it has an 8 pin plug on both ends. the one i need has a 8 pin plug that connects to the inside of the drone and a 10 pin plug that connects to the camera. any ideas where to get this wire unit?

The kit you got is for the Pro/Advanced and you need the kit for the Standard.
DJI Phantom 3 Part #81 Cable Set(Sta) for P3 Standard
try Amazon. they sell them here for about $25. Way too much by the way

The kit you got is for the Pro/Advanced and you need the kit for the Standard.
DJI Phantom 3 Part #81 Cable Set(Sta) for P3 Standard
try Amazon. they sell them here for about $25. Way too much by the way
Thank you very much

I have the same situation. After a crash the grey ribbon cable came out of the white 10 pin plug.
Everything is intact and I think I can get everything back together but my questions are:
  1. it looks like from the Amazon site that the two rightmost holes on the 10 pin plug (with the flat part of the plug facing you and the entry holes on top - let's call them 9 & 10) do not have wires in them. is that correct?
  2. If that is correct which side of the ribbon cable (left or right as the cable comes out of drone towards you) goes into pin #1 (or pin #10 - if I assumed wrong in the first question)?
  3. What is the official name for this grey cable?
Thnx,
Naim

3121faf62386a1aa018fc06ab88a0279.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey all, I'm in a similar situation . I just replaced part 97 with no luck. I have a video feed to my dji go app and the gimbal stays steady after its warm-up movements. However the remote won't control the gimbal tilt. AND the app reads aircraft disconnected/ gimbal disconnected. The aircraft is also beeping, two beeps, pause two beeps, pause ... so on...

Should I replace the ribbon cable/ part 81?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94