Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Reliable tablet holders for extra large tablets?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by BVC, May 23, 2016.

1. BVC

Feb 21, 2015
    Looking to see if there are any good sources for a larger tablet holder. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" tablet I'd like to use for my flights.

I can't use the iPad Air 2 (which sucks as it's also on Verizon) because it's a work tablet but it's included in the picture for reference.

I currently use a 7" Samsung Tab Pro but after my recent findings that it's more the tablet than the downlink speeds of the Pro vs Advance.. I'd like to get a better picture quality while flying than the grainy view currently on the 7"

Hopefully there is something out there to fit my 12"!!

2. TheLightSpeedz

Jan 24, 2016
    Well I'm reluctant to recommend Aerial Drone Accessories, but I will anyway. Reason being, I believe from what I've seen them have the best large mount for the Phantom, and also, sunshade which is nice to have when using a monster screen. But they have the best solution overall to make sure it doesn't bite the dust.

I have an iPad Pro 12.7" and I love it. However between that and the MAXXDBS Panel it's a handful.

Stacy at Aerial Drone accessories is good about following up but they are way behind on production. Mine just shipped today.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app