Receiving P4P later today. Have a couple Qs

P4P arrived one day late. So I just got it a few hours ago. I am trying to update the firmware, but it has been stuck at 99% for quite some time now. I think something might have gone wrong. Anybody have any suggestions? will it ruin things if i power it off now and retry?
I concur fully with John L. Fly the DJI Go 4 app for quite some time before taking on Litchi. Download Assistant to the desktop & bring the bird, controller, & batts up to date that way.

I concur fully with John L. Fly the DJI Go 4 app for quite some time before taking on Litchi. Download Assistant to the desktop & bring the bird, controller, & batts up to date that way.
I used assistant on my P4's last year most of the time. But at some point I started doing it through the Go 4 app and it's easier and works perfect too!

I haven't had any issues with my new P4P. I've had it for almost a month now and it has performed flawlessly out of the box. Of course, I updated firmware, calibrated, and took it easy on the first flight. I like to mostly hover on the first flight , making small, slow stick movements, making sure everything is performing correctly, and to sort of break-in the drone easily. I know alot of people say a break-in is unnecessary, but I find it has worked for me so far.
Also on every new battery, flying, I run the battery down to 45-50 percent and land, I do this for the first 10 cycles.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94