Rc signal weak problem need a hand

Reaction score
Hi there ...
I need some help here, rc not connected to ac, remote indikator glow solid red and in dji go app "remote control signal weak " caution, ive try to relink, but it does not work .. I have any idea for this one, thank you all...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi there ...
I need some help here, rc not connected to ac, remote indikator glow solid red and in dji go app "remote control signal weak " caution, ive try to relink, but it does not work .. I have any idea for this one, thank you all...

What model do you have? Are you using iOS or Android? I guess it's flown aok before?

Sorry late post ...
Phantom 3 standard, using android .. Sorry sir, what is aok ?

Ahh right. Well you're in the wrong forum, as this is for Advanced/Pro users, but you got here via the app that doesn't give you the option to select any sub forums!
AOK is All OK...
I suggest that once you've connected to the AC, then shut the app completely then reconnect it and see how that goes...

Oh really? So for phantom standard forum where i could got it?

Oh ok, its able to flight, rc is able to sent data/command to ac, i still can start the motors,.. Ok sir ill try your suggest later..thanks for your time

Oh really? So for phantom standard forum where i could got it?

Oh ok, its able to flight, rc is able to sent data/command to ac, i still can start the motors,.. Ok sir ill try your suggest later..thanks for your time

Stop using the PhantomPilots app, then you will be able to see and post here.....

Standard/4k Discussion

Ahhhhhh....but you knew that, didn't you, as I've seen your other posts in that very forum.;)

So on November 24th, following a "little crash" you sent pics of your gimbal with a broken gimbal plate and ribbon cable. You were told to replace these.

Then on Dec 2nd you reported you had replaced the cable (and the gimbal plate?) but had no video and a weak RC signal. However, you did not confirm on that thread that you have fixed the video issue.

Now you post on the Pro/Adv forum, again reporting your original weak signal issue from two months ago!? <sigh>

Please confirm that before your little crash back in November, that the AC was flying well and able to view the camera, take photos and record video?

If so do try connecting the GO app to the AC, then shut down the app and the android device completely and then boot-up and reconnect GO. If it does not
improve the signal, I can only guess that your "little crash" may have damaged something else.

you right, ive been post this case 2 month ago, as i remember 2 months ago that sub forum is available here, But now ididn't find it anyway..

Yaa, i am on fire again. Actually, my bird was diagnosis by drone store in my country about there are problem on mother board. How ever iam not believe it. I think it wasnt a big crash..
So i'll take home my drone tommorow, and try repair it by my self..
Tommrow ill try your suggestion sir.. Thanks a lot...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl