Range extenders on sale - anyone heard or tested these?

These are some of the best range extenders out there. I personally have owned 1. Many others will probably chime in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brojon
People are able to get 4+ miles out of the stock RC, which means the battery is the limiting factor, so unless you are having some real trouble in the city, this is a waste. Otherwise, it's not bad.

I dunno why there's always folks questioning need.
I fly with a lot of low trees and scrub which knocks my range back considerably.
That's why.

People are able to get 4+ miles out of the stock RC, which means the battery is the limiting factor, so unless you are having some real trouble in the city, this is a waste. Otherwise, it's not bad.

It's definitely NOT a waste. The first thing to go is the video signal. You never know what kind of interference you may encounter even out in the country. On my P3P I saw a huge improvement over the stock antennas with the video feed.

So I assume these are passive with some sort of planar antenna?
My pet peeve is that none of these folks provide any technical specs or any sort of antenna pattern chart.
Did they not test the darned things? Seems if you make ANYTHING that channels RF you should be able to quantify results expected.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor