Range Extender

Reaction score
Can anyone give me feedback on the DBS01.4 In rural setting as shown:
c27fe7dad799d4e6e004ae3b147c6d28.jpg

I made 152ft passed one mile w/P3S out of box. Currently using
ARGtek; seems like I had about the same in town range.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just installed it on my phantom three and I can make it well offer three miles over hills and bluffs her in AK where gps and wifi isn't that good

I get a little over 10,800 feet or 2 miles pretty consistently to RTH in a slightly more populated area then the one in your picture. DBS is top shelf[emoji108] at least in my opinion. It is fairly directional though.

Reactions: Pharm
I purchased the DBS for my P3 4K but can not find any ifo on installing it. Checked for videos etc.

The same exact install as the argtek. Only difference being you have to drill three holes in the controller to mount the sma connectors. Search YouTube. It's really simple. Good electronics (small) screwdriver and a sharp razor blade is all you will need. I actually have a transmitter that's already set up for a DBS if your interested I'll sell it cheap and you can sell your old one to offset. Either way! Good luck!

The same exact install as the argtek. Only difference being you have to drill three holes in the controller to mount the sma connectors. Search YouTube. It's really simple. Good electronics (small) screwdriver and a sharp razor blade is all you will need. I actually have a transmitter that's already set up for a DBS if your interested I'll sell it cheap and you can sell your old one to offset. Either way! Good luck!
Thank you for the info. How much are you asking for the remote that's already set up?

$60.00 paypal and I'll cover shipping. I bought the controller off of a friend after he crashed and blew his standard to pieces. Was planning on buying a damaged standard off eBay fix it and wahlah! But you know.. boat, truck, life and bills... in that order. It's just been sitting. PM me and I'll send you some pictures if interested. It's just been sitting in the closet

$60.00 paypal and I'll cover shipping. I bought the controller off of a friend after he crashed and blew his standard to pieces. Was planning on buying a damaged standard off eBay fix it and wahlah! But you know.. boat, truck, life and bills... in that order. It's just been sitting. PM me and I'll send you some pictures if interested. It's just been sitting in the closet
Is a standard controller or for the 4K

Standard controller, forgot that it had the inspire phone/ tablet holder on it. Actually bolted in like the pro/ advanced controller. Solid I can attach some antennas and take a picture of it on if that would help..
97e884cacd279bdcef2bc61f0f31b9e1.jpg

Mine is almost brand new so I think I'll use it. It's different than the one pictured. But thank you very much, I appreciate your help. This is a whole new world for me, loving it.
Again, thank you

No worries! But if your controller looks different, you don't have a standard... lol

Reactions: mapwd1702
Standard controller, forgot that it had the inspire phone/ tablet holder on it. Actually bolted in like the pro/ advanced controller. Solid I can attach some antennas and take a picture of it on if that would help.. I would be interested in your controller for $60. My bird has signal issues since upgrading the latest FW update
97e884cacd279bdcef2bc61f0f31b9e1.jpg
No worries! But if your controller looks different, you don't have a standard... lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164