Radar on app not working properly

Jay

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm having trouble with the radar on my phone the radar shows that the phantom is behind me when it's in front of me so i can't use it.Im using a samsung galaxy s4 does anyone know why this is happening maybe i haven't got something switched on ?

By default the Radar shows the home point set by the Phantom, tap the radar icon to change to your mobile phones position.
This is useful if you have walked away from the starting point.

Yes but there is a problem the radar doesn't show the correct position of the phantom.And home point is set and all calibrated

In that case I would turn it all off and then back on again to reset the Phantom and mark its home point again.
How many satellites are you getting ?
And if you switch to the phone radar does that show the Phantom in the correct place ?

You might try calibrating your galaxy compass. I have a Nexus 7 and my radar was off about 90 degrees. Downloaded a free compass app. that had a compass calibration step to perform. It fixed my radar accuracy. The calibration routine was the figure 8 method.

harbourside said:
In that case I would turn it all off and then back on again to reset the Phantom and mark its home point again.
How many satellites are you getting ?
And if you switch to the phone radar does that show the Phantom in the correct place ?

Hi getting about 9 satellites no it doesn't show the correct place

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl