Putting a video inside another

Reaction score
Hi, I need to know how you put the video off your ground camera in my case a mobius on the bill of my cap into the go pro video on my cx20? I tried to do a search but can not seem to find it. all the you tube videos have it when showing theirs. any help would be great
Thanks so much

Last edited:
Hi, I need to know how you put the video off your ground camera in my case a mobius on the bill of my cap into the go pro video on my cx20? I tried to do a search but can not seem to find it. all the you tube videos have it when showing theirs. any help would be great
Thanks so much
thanks for moving this to the right thread-'Editing (Photo and Video), I missed that when I posted it.

i use FCP and in the video line you just drop your other video on top of your main video and then crop/resize it to the size you want , then drag and place it to where you want , ?

Reactions: Mike Mauk
i use FCP and in the video line you just drop your other video on top of your main video and then crop/resize it to the size you want , then drag and place it to where you want , ?
I am sorry what is FCP?

thank you

i just made one from edited video and unedited in bottom left corner, i will post it when its rendered, its not hard to do mike ,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94