Proper RTH use

Reaction score
Dear phantomers,
it's sunday again and as it's tradition on my channel, I upload a new video :D. It's a new lecture taken of my course, this time about the proper use of the RTH function. There are a few things many pilots get confused with and I hope this video solves all your questions about it. Hope you like it!

Good video but still confusing to me.When pushing button on RC for return to home I've seen different instructions.It looks like you tapped button once and then pushed button and held it to initiate RTH.In other videos ive seen people say just push button once and hold,can someone tell me what is correct?

Also If I lose transmission signal on tablet,I am not going to be able to know which way to point aircraft to bring it back.The manual says if lose transmission RTH will be activated if it last longer than 3 seconds.How do I know this has been initiated? Will the RTH button on RC flash like it does when you manually activate it?

If you lose transmission on your tablet but green light is still on your RC does that mean the automatic RTH feature will not activate after 3 seconds because you are actually still connected to RC but have just lost transmission signal?
So if that is true if you lose transmission signal on RC and have red light on RC then RTH funtion should activate after 3 seconds,correct?
I'm worried If I lose transmission I wont be able to tell if RTH function has activated,then I push RTH button on RC that I cancel the RTH and battery runs out while Im waiting,thats why im most interested to know if RTH is activated by itself after 3 second loss does the lights blink on the RC to let me know it has been activated like the videos show it does when you push the RTH button.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl