Propellers

I mean quote someone.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app
As I said, just click 'reply' and then type your reply...

Also, I don't know why you have suddenly chosen to invite me to join in this particular conversation, whether I was the only invitee or it was sent to many.

Tyson said:
http://www.phantompilots.com/index.php?threads/101539/
Let me know what you think.

If you want to share something with others then it's probably best to do it on the forum boards.

I'm not disputing that in the very short time since you have joined, you have made many, many posts, some of them useful and some maybe not quite so. But you have already contributed some useful things to this forum -

However, please could I ask you, as a seeming native speaker of English, to make sure that you continue to do it in a easily readable and grammatically correct way.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Sorry, I just thought you might like it.

Perhaps I did - but this is someone who has to have labels stitched into his jacket collar to remember who he is...

It's awfully inconvenient to have to take ones jacket off whenever someone asks you for your name.... :)

Last edited:
Yes you do. that said, I've flown on worse .. shouldnt be a problem. Balancing and nicks are way over rated for the risks, realistically you should be fine. best practice should be to replace.

And... make sure they are balanced. It does not take much vibration to eventually cause damage to aircraft.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72