Prop Fell OFF

Final Crash Update: Received what looks like a brand new P4P, all the stickers and shows no signs of being a re-furbished unit. Back in the air and all is well!

THANK YOU DJI FOR STANDING BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT !

Reactions: Neon Euc
Final Crash Update: Received what looks like a brand new P4P, all the stickers and shows no signs of being a re-furbished unit. Back in the air and all is well!

I have found that DJI tends to stand behind their products not only with the factory warranty, but with the Care Refresh™ program, as well. It's really strange how disconnected their support department is in comparison.

D

If you were using 3rd party props, this is not a case of DJI 'standing behind their product'.

It's a case of DJI covering your butt.

IIRC, they did the same for harleydood... twice!

Last edited:
CRASH UPDATE..... I sent the demolished P4P in pieces to the California Service Center expecting to wait many many days and possibly have an issue getting it replaced under the REFRESH $99 program I purchased.....3 days after they received it I get an email showing the repair breakdown of $609.00 and a notice that the warranty fully covered the loss and a free replacement P4P is on the UPS truck in transit at NO cost to me. What can I say but ....Thanks DJI !

I had a similar positive experience with DJI Service Center in California. Quick turn around, good communication during repair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak